Sunday 17 April 2016





"nothing tastes as good a skinny feels"
                                                       quote
                                                                                                    Kate Moss


Well obviously bloody Kate Moss has never tried saying no to my mum the best baker ever , even Mary Berry is looking over her shoulder.  You see my mum is tiny she'll tell you she's 5ft , she's not she's more like 4ft 11 on tip toes.  Anyway Sheelah (my mum) is a feeder she bakes all day she bakes every  christmas cake , mince pie batch , birthday cake ,biscuits , fudge , treacle toffee  even my last years birthday cake was a 'Wonder Woman' carrot cake  with frosting you name it she has it on the go. But 'Our Sheelah' is a sly arse she's never had a weight problem ever because she never, ever-ever eats  her own stuff.

So  she makes a shed load of sugary delights which me & my sis try and decline as we proper pile weight on just through inhaling the scent of vanilla . My mums lip quivers as she's showing us she loves us with cakes and we are mean ungrateful  daughters trying to drop kick her "Cupcakes of Love" as far away as we can get them. So we relent we eat her cakes piling the weight on. Our arse's spreading by the minute because we love her .  Then later that week she'll drop into a conversation , just like a soldier biting the pin out of a hand grenade and launching it at you , as your stuffing your gob with one of her left over cakes "Oooh you best go careful on them cakes your starting to pile the weight on"!!! I Swear those words are like a  knife through the heart . Sheelah's cakes are are a double edged sword or should I say 'double edged cake slice'!!

Any how I'm adamant I don't want a birthday cake and it's my birthday this week , so we shall see .....


                                                                    image via google images 

Sheelah's next batch of ammo... oops I mean cupcakes!!!

Speak soon, be good & have great week.


Ang x
furcoatbigknickersblog.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment