Sunday 24 April 2016

London Underground Adds New Lines


Thats it now, I need to quit this bloody messing about the weight malarkey is getting out of hand.  I've just got home from work from a soul destroying day and stripped out my work uniform , as if my day couldn't get any worse.  As I shed my clothing  I have big red lines where my work skirt waist band was, lines off  my knickers , double whammy of lines from the bra straps and back fastening then to add insult to injury even the gossamer thin 10 denier tights thats ladder the minute you breath on them leave a waist band line .   My body resembles the London Underground Map!!  Cut a girl a break,  to be honest I can't believe I actually going to share this with you , but as we're now old  friends now you been with me for my last few posts. Shame upon shame  the last two days on the trot no joke I have put my arse  through my tights My tights resemble semi opaque  black nylon pair of chaps.
Think Christina Aguilera in her "Dirty" video. Then edit that vision to a  forty something ,size 14 , milk bottle white backside.  I know Xtina  will  be panicking now "There's a New Kid On The Block' (not).
  

So the goal this week for me is to plan a perfect week via keeping a food diary and scheduling some great workouts and lets get this show on the road.  Must dash now as need to run pick up some tights for work tomorrow.

Have great week , speak soon


Ang x

Furcoatbigknickersblog.blogspot.com

 
My Work Tights Today


No comments:

Post a Comment