Thursday 28 April 2016

Big Dinners

                                        



                                     'BIG DINNERS'







I've been hammering the gym this past couple of weeks with  ' Gorgeous M'  by arranging to train with each other we actually turn up .  'Gorgeous M' has just rocked up at the gym in the same top as me. This cruel of fate makes us look like the before & after pic of a SlimFast Ad .  I'm the Barry Bethal before he has ,2 delicious shakes a day followed by a healthy evening meal' version.   'Gorgeous M' has men falling at her feet she doesn't even need to lift a weight all the men swoon and offer to lift  and curl her weights for her if she'd let them .  If only they knew 'Gorgeous M' is the 2nd fastest rower in the gym ,she very modest she never tells you this until she had a few drinks so I like to volunteer the information good friend that I am!!

Anyway back to me for a bit .The personal trainer in my gym is some type of Mr England or Northwest bodybuilding fella. For the sake of this tale we shall call him Big Dinners .Do you remember those old WWF wrestling plastic figures they where popular a few years back ? Well he resembles one of those just a wee bit taller.  Any way you can't miss ' Big Dinners'  for he has a great love of day-glow gym kits he's very co-ordinated,  one day he's lime green  the next day he's neon orange . He's like a model from the Safety in the Workplace Workwear Catalogue .  'Big Dinners' is to blame for the reason i'm still chunky.

'Big Dinners' thinks that I fancy him and no its no in my imagination before you say.  A few times when I have engaged him in conversation or said "hi" . Every time he gives me this bizarre look that says "omigod she's on my case".  I swear he makes me feel like one of Rolf Harris's Gang .   He's taking the circuit class after the spin class we're doing today 'Gorgeous M'  has signed us up for it.  I was all for it until I realised he's taking the class. Not a chance am I going in. For one he'll think i'm stalking him ,  For two one wrong move of a flailing limb and an accidental brush I can see it now we will end up in Coppy Lane Police station. The Police Officer  saying to 'Big Dinners'  "show the policeman on the doll where the lady touched you" and me arrested .  It won't end well.  See its his fault I'm still chunky !!

"show the Policeman on the doll where the lady touched you"


UPDATE  'Gorgeous M' did the class she said no one talks and  Big Dinners doesn't speak whatsoever except to count out the last few seconds . Gorgeous M said it was like doing a workout in  a Library so she's not doing it again I think she going to concentrate on being the  'THE Fastest Rower In The Gym' instead...



Have a great  a great week.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment