Wednesday 13 April 2016

The Star Wars Bar

SLIMMING TALES  continued (part2)

The Star Wars Bar

Image Therapy in this group is like nothing Ive ever witnessed another slimmingworld group ever.  I feel like Alice in onderland where only instead of landing in in the mad hatters tea party I've landed
smack bang into  the bar from Star Wars.

Image Therapy session
 Each member asked about there week about there ups and downs . One woman first to speak took nearly 10 mins  she didn't need image therapy she needed a couch and physchiatrist bloody hell!!   On and on it went  slimmer after slimmer confessing to drinking copious amounts of alcohol  I began to think AA meeting probably  be more beneficial to these folk than this group!!

Jack Duckworth  told us exactly how many syns in a bottle of vodka and how you can have a 1.5 litre a week by using all syns for vodka and still lose weight!! I probably lose at least 2 days of my life and the function of my liver if even try this!!  Then a few had gains no word of lie one woman fuming mad  insisting she stuck to the plan 100%  further investigation was she'd been having around 10  muller light yogurts a day 10!which are syn free on the plan  first how the hell can you afford 10 mullers a day !! Quick bit of maths 10 mullers per day @ 60p day = £2190  ....... PRICE OF BLOODY CHANEL HANDBAG!!  
(The more you get to know me you'll find use handbags  and facials as currency converter and or price comparisons)  
Next slimmer who gained again adamant following plan to letter had been living of the famous slimmingworld syn free chips.  Asked how shed been making them  she described  been pouring the bottles of frylight into her deep fat fryer to make them ....... "well fry lights free isn't it" she stated deadpan .   I swear lips to gods are this is the truth you couldn't make this stuff up.  Will I lose weight in this group god bloody knows !!  I'm blaming bloody my crazy yoga pal for this by the way she flying she lost 8lb!!

Have great week 

Ang








No comments:

Post a Comment